Mike's Oud Forums

We're back!

Mike - 2-7-2005 at 12:57 AM

Hey Everybody,

We got our forum back! I actually was able to recover it relatively easily with the help of some of the great members here on the forums. The downtime for the forum was due to an upgrade I went ahead and did to it's latest version. I still need to customize it a little bit, but I hope you all enjoy the new forum.

Finally, I just want to say to all of you again who were sincerely upset at what happened...all of your gestures made the effort to get the forum back worthwhile. Those of you who offered support and help, I can't repeat enough how grateful I am.

Thanks guys!
Mike

Greg - 2-7-2005 at 02:22 AM

Looking good Mike.

Thanks again for a great site and for putting in so much effort to get it back up in such a hurry.

Regards,

Greg

walkad - 2-7-2005 at 02:48 AM

Mike! I think you made our day...
Lets oudrock..

Monawar Al-Jabar - 2-7-2005 at 03:32 AM

Hi Mike

Thanks man you made my day . :bounce: you are the best keep the good work :bowdown:

oudman - 2-7-2005 at 04:14 AM

Welcome come Mike, we missed ya ;)
Sites looking great ;)

Firewall

Bin Ayoub - 2-7-2005 at 04:29 AM

Try to use Firewall on Your BOX(Machine) :)

Jameel - 2-7-2005 at 06:17 AM

Thank you, Mike. I noticed that threads with lots of attachments are loading faster as well.

Mike - 2-7-2005 at 07:03 AM

Thank you guys. You all made my day by showing your amazing encouragement and support. All of you who posted on the phpbb board and sent me emails. Too many names to mention, but Jaber, Greg, Eliot, Elie, shoot...you all know who you are. I really appreciated that!!!

Have a great day!!!

Elie Riachi - 2-7-2005 at 08:41 AM

Mike,

Super job man. Back in no time and stronger than ever. You know the saying... "What doesn't kill ya makes you stronger." Now we need the Oud logo at the top and we are home again. Oh yeh... SUPER site!

Elie -- V for victory

mavrothis - 2-7-2005 at 11:42 AM

Welcome back buddy! :) :) :)

john (beloved) habib - 2-7-2005 at 12:21 PM

I'm glad to see the forum back.. thanks for all the hard work putting it back... and thanks for all who helped mike...

:applause::bounce:

elrabee3 - 2-7-2005 at 12:29 PM

:bounce::bounce::applause::applause::bounce::bounce:
keep the wheels moving :D

oudplayer - 2-7-2005 at 03:03 PM

wow mike i am so happy for you and all of us and now we can continue to be one big happy family. keep up the good work.
thx mike
thx sammy

khaled - 2-7-2005 at 05:17 PM

keep on going :xtreme:

journeyman - 2-7-2005 at 06:35 PM

Even better than before Mike. Well done and thanks so much for all the hard work.

Cheers,
Roy

Mike - 2-7-2005 at 06:39 PM

Thanks again everybody!:wavey:

LeeVaris - 2-7-2005 at 10:09 PM

Man... you go away for a couple of days and wow !!!

What happened?

The site is cooler than ever but I didn't know it was down - when did that happen and why?

Oh well - keep up the good work Mike!!!:xtreme:

Aziz - 2-8-2005 at 12:44 AM

Hi Mike:) Hi All:)

wooooow weeeee! its realy good man, i like the new look @@. I know its ben a long time!! but i was busy and i want to let you know i miss you all.

Aziz